[ale] Looking but can't find: RH6.1 "driver disk"

Steven A. DuChene at VA Linux Systems sad at valinux.com
Tue Nov 23 19:41:29 EST 1999

Jeff:
Another question to satisfy my curiousity in trying to figure out this problem.
When the "first" initial message comes up after booting with one of the boot
disks, do you type "expert" or do you just hit enter?

BTW, I did find a "drivers' disk on RedHat;s ftp site at:

ftp://updates.redhat.com/6.1/images/i386/

called

gdth-driver-disk.img

that is supposed to be used when installing on a system with a ICP Vortex RAID card.
For a little more detail on the driver disk thing see:

http://www.redhat.com/corp/support/errata/RHEA1999000-01.html
Steven A. DuChene	sad at valinux.com
Southeast US Systems Engineer
VA Linux Systems	http://www.valinux.com