[ale] Want a good laugh?

Robert L. Harris nomad at rnd-consulting.com
Fri Nov 12 23:40:00 EST 1999

90 GB of Solid State Storage on a Single Wafer!
  http://accpc.com/tcapdisplay.htm

The part I love is the pic of the module.  It's an upside down P2/P3
case with the logo for ACC super imposed very sloppily...

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |   "A person is smart;
Senior System Engineer          |        People are dumb, panicky
  R&D Consulting.               \_            dangerous animals"  - Agent K

http://www.rnd-consulting.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: