[ale] Samba and Exchange

jonathanrickman at netscape.net jonathanrickman at netscape.net
Fri Nov 12 00:17:33 EST 1999

I have been tasked with setting up an NT domain structure. My boss is
all for using Linux with Samba to cut costs and improve reliability but
he won't back down on the Exchange issue. All clients are Win 9.x so we
will be using a Samba server as the pdc. I want to run a single
NT/Exchange server but I'm having trouble finding documentation on this
combo. Will Exchange query the Samba server account database to verify
users??? Has anyone done this???
Does anyone here know someone who works with the Samba project I can
contact personally with regards to this issue???

Jonathan Rickman