[ale] One Apache, all the way, please...

Jeff Hubbs Jhubbs at NIIT.com
Wed Nov 10 09:44:23 EST 1999

I'm trying to install Apache with SSL and FrontPage extensions (as a
minimum).  I've looked through the "Linux Apache SSL PHP/FI frontpage"
mini-HOWTO, but as it's about a year and a half old, some of the prodecures
don't seem to work the same way anymore and I suspect that the patching
described isn't necessary (not that there isn't some other patching that
*is* necessary).  Does anyone have a more updated procedure for getting this
going using the currently available versions of all the required sources?

- Jeff