[ale] [Fwd: Undeliverable

Eric Z. Ayers eric.ayers at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 7 00:34:59 EST 1999

I'm sorry we're having this problem with the email bounce. Greg and I
both looked into it, and as you all can plainly see, all we have is
the fact that the email addr 'gregoirem at pios.com' is invalid.
Unfortunatly, this address is not dircectly subscribed to the  ALE
list either, and some inferior mail agent strips all the headers
before returning it.

I looked thorugh the majordomo config to see if we could redirect
bounces somewhere else, but it isn't obvious how to configure
the majordomo software to do this.  If someone has experience in
configuring majordomo to do this, I am all ears!

-Eric.