[ale] Kernel too big??

Jeff Hubbs hbbs at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 4 20:31:54 EST 1999

Yes, running /sbin/lilo is what I meant by "running LILO by hand."  The kernel
HOWTO alluded to using "make bsImage" but it also made noise about possibly
needing a different version of LILO.

Just the same, can you explain why /sbin/lilo returns "kernel too big" when it's
smaller than the precompiled one that came with Mandrake?

- Jeff