[ale] ICQ behind a LINUX masqueraded firewall

matt myurman at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 1 07:34:35 EST 1999

At 08:08 AM 11/1/99 -0500, you wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I saw a "gz" file on the guys web site, but, when I gunzipped it,
>only a single file was extracted, which didn't seem right.  Obviously,
>I couldn't compile what was extracted.
>
>What Linux version are you using?  Think you could email the binary
>to me, or I could somehow get a copy?  I have Redhat 6.0 here...
>
>Thanks!!
>Jeff

i can't get the file pointed to by your link to extract.  i ran into this
before, but you can get the file from his other page

http://members.xoom.com/djsf/masq-icq/ip_masq_icq-0.54.tgz

just d/l that, extract it, make all, and then move you
/lib/modules/<kernelversion>/ipv4 and then insmod it, and you're done