[ale] IP Masq and going through firewall.

cfowler at avana.net cfowler at avana.net
Wed May 26 12:39:47 EDT 1999

I have a RH5.2 machine running and I'm using IP Masq.  A while
back I heard of a program that will listen on a TCP/IP port on
the firewall and open a connection to a designated port on a
machine inside the firewall.  This can allow you to telnet to
a linux box behind a linux masq server.  I want to use this to
run http and X behind the firewall.   The telnet portion I can
write bash scripts to do but the other pieces I need the program
to do it.  Does anyone know what this program is and where I
might find it?

Thanks,
Chris Fowler

-----