[ale] How to Automate FTP ????

Ben Coleman oloryn at mindspring.com
Mon May 24 14:19:00 EDT 1999

On Mon, 24 May 1999 11:54:02 +0000, Wandered Inn wrote:

>You can do it with perl.  I believe the module you will need is called
>NET.  I'm about to do the same thing, but haven't gotten much further
>than a bit of research.

The module you need is called Net::FTP, and is part of the libnet
distribution.  If the NT machine is internet-connected, you can just
install the latest ActiveState distribution(5.16, I believe) and then
do a 'ppm install libnet' from the command line to pull libnet off of
ActiveState's module repository and install it.

Ben
--
Ben Coleman oloryn at mindspring.com    | The attempt to legislatively
http://oloryn.home.mindspring.com/   | micromanage equality results, at