[ale] ALE T-Shirts

Eric Z. Ayers eric.ayers at mindspring.com
Sat May 22 17:29:55 EDT 1999

The Atlanta Linux Showcase has a T shirt every year.  One of the
beneficiaries of the Atlanta Linux Showcase is ALE.   If someone wants
to put forward a design for a T shirt, we can ask the ALS board of
directors to fund the initial outlay for design work/printing the
shirts and sell them to members at a very reasonable rate.

-Eric.