[ale] Sound card support for SBLive?

Nick Lucent nlucent at mindspring.com
Wed May 19 21:43:41 EDT 1999

I thought I saw on slashdot that creative released some beta drivers for
linux, check www.soundblaster.com

Nick

On Wed, 19 May 1999, Christopher R. McNabb wrote:

> Does anyone know if there is any drivers in development for the Sound
> Blaster Live card?  Or better yet, already working?  I really would like to
> play my mp3's =)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Christopher R. McNabb
> MindSpring Technical Support

        ``You don't run for vice president,'' Quayle told the Post in one of
20 interviews. ``But let me say that there're ways you can be put on the
available chart. And without a lot of fanfare, because ... when you let
people know you're going to do something and you don't achieve it, it's
a failure. So you keep expectations down and do things as quietly and
subtly as possible.''