[ale] [Fwd: [oracle-on-linux] Re: Oracle 7/8 HOWTO]

Quinton McCombs quintonm at bellsouth.net
Tue May 11 12:22:20 EDT 1999

Thank you very much for this URL.  I have tried 10 - 15 times with various
combinations to get Oracle installed with no luck.  Let me try it again
with these notes and see if that solves my problem...

At 03:40 PM 5/11/99 +0000, Wandered Inn wrote:
>Just deleted the request from someone on the list regarding Oracle on
>Linux.  Here's a post I received from another list.  I've not visited
>the url, so I'm just providing the link without validating the
>information...
>

>> As for the How-to, i'd just like to mention this page,
>> http://jordan.fortwayne.com/oracle/
>> which was for me the best companion in my installation...
>
>--
>Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
>
>It should be illegal to yell "Y2K" in a crowded economy.
>	-- Larry Wall, creator of the programming language Perl

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day
they start making vacuum cleaners.