[ale] [Fwd: [oracle-on-linux] Re: Oracle 7/8 HOWTO]

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Tue May 11 11:40:00 EDT 1999

Just deleted the request from someone on the list regarding Oracle on
Linux.  Here's a post I received from another list.  I've not visited
the url, so I'm just providing the link without validating the
information...

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

It should be illegal to yell "Y2K" in a crowded economy.
	-- Larry Wall, creator of the programming language Perl