[ale] multi-link ppp

Gregory McLean gregm at comstar.net
Tue Jun 22 17:24:51 EDT 1999

->
-> I was wondering if anybody has had any luck/experience with multi-link =
-> connections using linux (client).  I am currently taking a cisco class =
-> and am very interested in setting up multi-link ppp at home for my work =
-> connection.  I have talked with my sysadmin and he has agreed to setting =
-> up a cisco2500 for multi-link for us to experiment with.  This will be =
-> for two analog connections not ISDN ($).  I am running SuSE6.1, kernel =
-> 2.2.9.  TIA

Linux -> Livingston I know works nicely. Thats the only setup I have _seen_
work.