[ale] MediaOne Road Runner is here! Should I Care?

Fulton Green me at FultonGreen.com
Mon Jun 7 14:24:29 EDT 1999

MediaOne RoadRunner is just a rebranding of the cable modem service formerly
known as MediaOne Express. MediaOne and Time Warner decided to merger their
high-speed ISP operations several months back. Now that AT&T is taking over
a good chunk of MediaOne, will they call this WorldRoadRunnerNet? :)

Am Mon, Jun 07, 1999 at 12:46:24PM -0400, schrieb jeff_hubbs at mcgraw-hill.com:
> I just got this message, clearly geared to the non-techie.  Can someone give me
> the back-story on this?
>
> - Jeff
> ---------------------- Forwarded by Jeff Hubbs/Tower on 06/07/99 12:50 PM
> ---------------------------
>

> "Sibert, Regina" <RSibert at MediaOne.com> on 06/07/99 12:14:31 PM
>
> To:   Jeff Hubbs/Tower at Tower
> cc:
>
> Subject:  MediaOne Road Runner is here!
>

> > IT'S BEEN ANTICIPATED. RUMORED. TALKED ABOUT. NOW MEDIAONE ROAD RUNNER IS
> > HERE!
> >
> > Thanks for contacting us about MediaOne
>
> ® Road RunnerTM, your fastest,
> > easiest, smartest way to experience the Internet. We have great
> > news...Road Runner is now available to your home!
(yadda yadda yadda)