[ale] 3COM PROB -thanks!!!

joe joe at linuxgeneralstore.com
Thu Jan 21 20:29:00 EST 1999

On Wed, 20 Jan 1999 bwentdg at pipeline.com wrote:

> SSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> I mean, I thought I was NEVER, Freakin EVER, gonna get this SUCKER to work.
> After 60+ Hours and over 100 E-mail and 200+ pages of documentaion read.
> I need a vacation :)
>
> Note" One other wrinkle came up. The MODEM device wasn't cua......, It was
> ttyS1, Hmmmmm
> pretty strange. But At least the sucker works.
>

> TTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAANNNNNNKKKKKKK YYYYYYOOOOOUUUUUU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> Sooooooooooooooo
> Much

The thanks should go to all the good people at ale who respond
to requests like yours.  They have are also responsible for helping
me build the store!  All we ask is that you remember to help others
in their times of need.  This is the Linux way.

> So what can you tell me about the LINUX General Store ?
> Sounds pretty cool.

we have got pictures on the web site check it out.

Joe DeVita                         Founder
Linux General Store   "Where Cyberspace and Real space meet"
798 Marietta St.       404-881-8090 voice  404-881-0640 fax
Atlanta GA 30318        http://www.linuxgeneralstore.com