[ale] ISDN ISP's???

Wandered Inn esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Wed Jan 6 09:26:44 EST 1999

Thanks to Jim Kinney's recent post, I thought I should add a bit
regarding the ISDN service offered by Atlnet.  The $25 for 100 ISDN
hours is a single channel.  They measure it by the channel, so you could
connect via 128k for 50 hours for the same price.  They also have an
option of 200 hours for $40 which also includes the 100 hours analog.
If you go the 200 hours, it also translates to 100 hours of 128k.  Like
I said, it's the best ISDN deal I've found.

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

You mean you paid MONEY for Service Pack '98????