[ale] BellSouth.net and DNS

Jere McDevitt jemcdevitt at mindspring.com
Tue Jan 5 21:41:32 EST 1999

He is using RedHat 5.0.  He said he can't ping out from his box and when he
contacted BellSouth they told him they couldn't give him IP addresses for DNS
servers.

He knows how to configure the box, but he needs the addresses.  Did you set up
your addresses when you first got the box 2 years ago or recently?

Thanks for you help.

Jere