[ale] SSH through firewall? How do I get X ?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Tue Jan 5 13:57:41 EST 1999

Ok,
  I have to machines,  dilbert and dogbert.  Dilbert is on my desktop.
Dogbert is in my server room, in a "DMZ" behind the firewall.  I can
not set my display as a "who" reports me as loggin in from the firewall.
Anyone know how to set it up so I can run my X back to Dilbert using
ssh?

Robert
Robert L. Harris                |    Windows is to Unix
Senior System Administrator II  |      what 'hooked on phonics'
  at Great West Life.           \_       is to Shakespeare

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: