[ale] Voodoo 3 3000 & Glide?

Gregory McLean gregm at comstar.net
Thu Dec 30 16:27:47 EST 1999

-> I actually found out what my problem was.  The program I was using to
-> test Glide (Myth2) has trouble running on a 32bpp display (which is what
-> I was using).  I switched to a 16bpp display, and it renders fine.
->
-> Loki says in an email response:
-> "This has been fixed internally and will be included in the next patch
->
-> Quick response.  I like that.

Now if they would fix the network games in RRT2...

--
Gregory McLean     | What I do is called 'fishing', if it were any easier
comstar.net inc.   |it would be called 'catching' and there would be more