[ale] Apache - Web Sphere Help.

krishnamachary sudharshan krishcharysudhar at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 17 14:29:32 EST 1999

hi,

  thanks for ur reply regarding the my problems with websphere.

now i need one more guidance from u. we have the DB2 installed on one of our
NT boxes. can i use that DB2 from my linux box( where websphere is there ).
does the websphere comes with the JDBC-DB2 drivers with that.

how do i use that DB2 on NT from linux box.
what should i have in this linux for using that.
any more info that u can give in this regard.

thanks,
sudhar