[ale] Distributions and 2.2.12

Jeremy T. Bouse undrgrid at undergrid.net
Mon Dec 13 17:40:57 EST 1999

--t0UkRYy7tHLRMCai

Chris Fowler was said to been seen saying:
> Can someone tell me what Linux distributions have kernel 2.2.12 or greate=
r?
>=20
	Debian (potato) due to be frozen in Jan and released hopefully
soon after will be 2.2.13 based I believe... I'm currently runnin it as
is from the unstable tree and haven't had any real problems with it...
Granted until it releases the name "unstable" does mean "this can break
at any time" but I've found this close to them freezin it's been fairly
stable and I update about 3-4 times a week on all my machines... I currently
run it on the i386, alpha and powerpc platforms...

	Respectfully,
	Jeremy T. Bouse
	UnderGrid Network Services, LLC

--=20
,--------------------------------------------------------------------------=
---,
| Jeremy T. Bouse  -  UnderGrid Network Services, LLC  -   www.UnderGrid.ne=
t  |
|       All messages from this address should be atleast PGP/GPG signed    =
   |
|        Public PGP/GPG fingerprint and location in headers of message     =
   |
|     If received unsigned (without requesting as such) DO NOT trust it!   =
   |
| Jeremy.Bouse at UnderGrid.net  -  NIC Whois: JB5713  -  undrgrid at UnderGrid.n=
et |
---'

--t0UkRYy7tHLRMCai

--t0UkRYy7tHLRMCai--