[ale] apache scope

krishnamachary sudharshan krishcharysudhar at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 17:19:44 EST 1999

hi,

i a first time linux user. i installed apache in my linux box and my http
server is up. now, i dont know what to do next. i want to know more about
apache and want to know how i can use it. i dont have any specific
requirements for what to do, may be we wanted to instal IBM web sphere and
write EJB and deploy and give a demo for an enterprise app. but i wanted to
know what else i can do with that. if somebody can suggest a good book,
thats great. how best i can use this apache.

thanks a million in advance.
sudharshan