[ale] FS: Motherboard, Dual PPro Intel - hackers only

Tony Scalzitti tscal at gw.total-web.net
Fri Dec 3 17:13:16 EST 1999

I have a extra BB440FX dual PPro board from Intel.  This is a great board,
with onboard adaptec UW-SCSI, 10/100 NIC, and a 2MB video.  A great server,
however I have no need for another and the two case options for this board
were the columbus full tower and the balboa - full tower extra wide with 10
hot-swap drive bays.  More like a space heater/end table.

I have the riser card for the board, it supports PPro 166 and 200.  The 512k
are the only supported CPU's for dual config, however intel support has
several 256k and PPro180's running on this board internally.

Make a offer, and if you are not use to intel boards - you may not want to
try this

-T