[ale] EMERGENCY: Screen too wide?!?

jj at spiderentertainment.com jj at spiderentertainment.com
Fri Aug 13 15:08:31 EDT 1999

I know it has something to do with the enviroment TERM, I have a 17" and it
works just fine....

Also you may try to set the screen size, , .... if that does not help...
hopefully someone with more knowlege on this will respond to you, in the mean
time you can switch back the monitors ?

Sorry I can not be of any more help, but I'm sure its one of those small things
that just bug the he*l out of ya.