[ale] Headers

MetroBoy metroboy at sprynet.com
Mon Aug 2 18:58:27 EDT 1999

>          To be on the other side of the coin, I actually prefer the current
> behavior because if I do a Reply-All on a list that has that feature
> enabled, it doesn't give me the senders address..

I have also seen some lists put the addresses of both the sender and the
list in the header.  I'm not sure how this is done, though.  I've never
looked into that exactly.  I suppose either the Reply-To header allows
multiple addresses or else the MTA combines addresses from several
headers.  The idea of it combining several headers seems plausibe since
I have seen some MTAs include people from the CC: list and keep them
there.

Ed