[ale] Headers

Jay Finch horus at larp.com
Mon Aug 2 18:19:04 EDT 1999

At 05:57 PM 08/02/1999 -0400, MetroBoy wrote:
>I have been on several lists before where the list manager software
>automatically injects a Reply-To header into your message and puts the
>list's address in that header.  That way all replies automatically
>default to going to the list, regargless of who the original sender is.
>This mailing list, however, does not do that, so I always have to erase
>the sender's address from the TO: box and replace it with ale at ale.org.
>Sorry if I sound like I'm whining, but I was just wondering if a
>Reply-To header could be put on here, too.  Thanks for listening.

         To be on the other side of the coin, I actually prefer the current
behavior because if I do a Reply-All on a list that has that feature
enabled, it doesn't give me the senders address..

I prefer to leave it the way it is currently. ;)

Cheers!
Jay

-----
Jay Finch                        : "Who am I? I am Susan Ivanova. Commander.
President/GKE of NERO-Atlanta   :  Daughter of Andre and Sophie Ivanov.
(770) 650-0410   (voice)         :  I am the right hand of vengeance and the
pagejay at larp.com (alpha pager)   :  boot that is going to kick your sorry ass
horus at larp.com                   :  all the way back to Earth, sweetheart.
kateth at bck.org                   :  I am death incarnate, and the last living
MTBI Survey says:  ENXJ          :  thing that you are ever going to see.
Check out my home page at:       :  God sent me."
http://www.photobooks.com/~horus/:         -- Cmdr Susan Ivanova (Babylon 5)