[ale] Make money WHILE you surf the net!

Robbie Honerkamp robbie at opus.shorty.com
Wed Apr 28 17:01:17 EDT 1999

Thus spake Jim Lynch (jwl at sgi.com):

> Great system.  I just tried to run a spam I got today through it and it
> decided that postmaster at sgi.com was the place to complain. 8)  I don't
> think so....  It must have a bug or two in it.  It got all hung up in
> the first relay and didn't go on to the end.

I've only seen it do that twice out of well over a hundred spams
I've pumped through it. Julian has done a pretty good job with the
header parsing system, but there are still a couple of bugs lurking
out there.

Another cool anti-spam tool is SpamTrap. It's a Java applet that sits
between you and your POP mailbox. It compares your incoming mail against
different spam blacklists. http://www.spamtrap.com/. He's working on a
Linux-friendly version.

Robbie

ObLinux: SpamCop runs on Linux.