[ale] bucket o' miscellaneous questions

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Fri Apr 16 11:41:28 EDT 1999

Errr... I actually bought the thing for use on .. ahem ... nt (the proper
spelling).  I was really hoping you guys would reply with something along
the lines of:  "Yes, Matt, we've seen it, we all have one.  Here's the RPM
for the entire backup solution using OnStream."

If that's not the case, I guess I'll be the one trying to get it to work for
the betterment of ale-kind.  Finally, a task!

So, any ideas on how to make Linux see this puppy?  As I said, it has a
vanilla IDE interface.  So would it be seen as hdx?  If so, can I just copy
to it, tar to it, <insert name of _proper_ Linux backup command here> to it?

Ready to work, lacking only in Linux education!

BTW, here's what I can do for you on pricing, maybe not the best on the
'Net, but understand, I'm not doing the volume the others do, yet.
DI-30    'Desktop IDE - 30GB'            $285
DP-30    'Desktop Parallel - 30GB'    $385
SC-30    'Server SCSI - 30GB'            $480
SC-40    'Server SCSI - 50GB'            $675

-Matthew Brown
CorData