[ale] bucket o' miscellaneous questions

Matthew Brown matthew.brown at cordata.net
Fri Apr 16 09:49:40 EDT 1999

As far as Tape Backups, has anyone heard of OnStream backup systems?  They
cost the same as or less than the comparable HP/Seagate setup, but they
backup more data (up to 50Gb!!!) and at the same data rate.

I just bought an IDE version of the thing as I have no SCSI controller, but
I haven't installed it yet.  The literature sounds great - as literature has
a way of doing!

Anyway, you guys may really like these things, so you may want to take a
look.  If you want one, I can get them pretty cheap as I can get most any
hardware wholesale.

http://www.onstream.com

-Matthew Brown
CorData.net