[ale] Bitsurfr PnP ISDN help?

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Thu Apr 15 23:43:54 EDT 1999

  I just got an internal ISDN adapter.  I'm trying to configure the booger
and get it online.  It appears detected on ttyS02 (ttys2?).  When I try
to talk to it I'm getting "No Dialtone"...  Anyone have any experience
configuring these or any good notes?

Robert

Robert L. Harris                |    Windows is to Unix
Senior System Administrator II  |      what 'hooked on phonics'
  at Great West Life.           \_       is to Shakespeare

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: