[ale] Window Maker

S. Lastinger slastinger at realminfo.com
Wed Apr 7 14:08:01 EDT 1999

Mindi,

     Depends on how you installed it.  In all likelihood it's:
   ~/GNUstep/Library/WindowMaker/menu

however, if you are the only user on the machne and happen to be root as
well you might want to change the value in
'~/GNUstep/Defaults/WMRootMenu' to /usr/local/share/WindowMaker/menu and
change the permissions on that so you can edit it as a user then create
a menu option like:

 "Menu Config" EXEC xterm -T "Menu Config" -geometry 105x35 -e vi
/usr/local/share/WindowMaker/menu

-Stephen

Stephen Lastinger - slastinger at realminfo.com
Quality Assurance Manager