[ale] Linux

scotth at snicker.emoti.com scotth at snicker.emoti.com
Sat Sep 12 19:07:19 EDT 1998

Hi.
	I am Scott Hamm a new member of ALE (probably not,
but I need to verify) however, I am now in Dover, Delaware,
a graduate of Computer Network Engineeriing, seeking for a
decent job that accepts entry-level jobs in Atlanta,
Georgia. Any resources? I had 3 years of experience on Linux
2 years of administration at College. I also had 1 year
of experience in C on dtelgate.dtcc.edu. I am also deaf
and am seeking for a position that does not require
vocal communication. Your help is greatly appreciated.

I can be contacted via irc at irc.openprojects.net in
#linpeople channel as LinuxGold.