[ale] <Off TopicL> McGwire

Nomad the Wanderer nomad at orci.com
Wed Sep 9 10:29:07 EDT 1998

Isn't anyone else here rather ticked that these guys
get so much publicity and money for playing a game we used to play
for fun when cops are out there taking bullets and protecting us
for minimum wage?

Remember how the ball PLAYERS canceled the '95 world series over
money?

Robert
Thus spake Chris_Fowler at nad.adp.com (Chris_Fowler at nad.adp.com):

> I am hearing that the Mark McGwire Rookie card is selling for 10grand.  I
> have one and need to know where to get rid of it at.  Any ideas?
>

> Thanks,
> Chris Fowler

Robert L. Harris                |   You mean you paid
Senior System Administrator II  |        MONEY for
  at Great West Life.           \_    Service Pack '98???

http://www.orci.com/~nomad

DISCLAIMER:

FYI: