[ale] (fwd) NT/smbpasswd authentication for PAM pam_smb v1.1

Chris Ricker kaboom at gatech.edu
Tue Oct 27 06:51:30 EST 1998

Enough people are using Samba that I thought this might be of general
interest for those who don't know about it already.  I've set up RedHat
boxes with lots of users and this before.  It's really nice because you
don't have to keep two separate passwd files in sync if you use it....

later,
chris

--
Chris Ricker                                            kaboom at gatech.edu
                                               chris.ricker at m.cc.utah.edu
I am not a vegetarian because I love animals;
I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.
	-- A. Whitney Brown