[ale] Need help with final configuration of mgetty

Jerry Yu zyu at tc.net
Wed Oct 21 09:31:19 EDT 1998

I don't know much about mgetty.
however, 'stty -echo' will turn the echo of your terminal so that you
can't see what you are typing on the screen while your input is still
accepted as usual.
try 'stty echo'  to turn it back on if this is the case.
'stty sane' or 'man stty' will help as well.
just wanna help.
Jerry Yu
Systems Engineer	| zyu at tc.net
Premiere Technologies	| 404-262-8544(O)
Atlanta, GA 30326	| ae.tc.net/dept/engineering/op/public/developer/zyu