[ale] OFFTOPIC: How 'bout them Jackets?

Michael D. Ivey ivey at realminfo.com
Mon Oct 19 10:01:34 EDT 1998

Since ALE is such a GaTech focused community, I figured I'd check
and see how everyone down there survived the riotous aftermath
of that truly amazing, stellar, phenomenal win Saturday.

Wish I could have been there to tug the goalposts down with you.  =)

AlmostObALE: Please God someone tell me they'll do a Linux port
of Rainbow 6.  What an awesome game.

ObALE: Update on the window manager saga:  blackbox has lots of
promise, but isn't there yet.  WindowMaker does sound, and is using
all the effects from the 2nd Quake expansion pack right now.  =)
I'm waiting for Geoff to tell me I should give E another try, and
then I will.

/mdi

--
Michael D. Ivey  -  Director of Emerging Technologies
ivey at realminfo.com    http://www.realminfo.com/~ivey/