[ale] QuickCams

will at mindspring.net will at mindspring.net
Tue Jul 28 18:30:11 EDT 1998

"Dave Brooks" <db at trusted.net> writes:

> How would one go about setting up a QuickCam under Linux?  We ordered a
> QuickCam VC, and I saw the Linux config programs for it, however I did not
> see any drivers.  I'm assuming those have to be downloaded somewhere?

There is kernel support in 2.1 kernels. If you're just looking for an
application, try xfqcam. http://www.cs.virginia.edu/~patrick/quickcam/
has just about everything you might need.

Will

--
William Young|will at mindspring.net|MindSpring Web Engineer|C-u N UNIX!
There is ageneral social trend in English-speaking countries (and most