[ale] C++ compiler errors

Gbrdman snifong at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jul 27 18:43:19 EDT 1998

Sorry about the last posting. I forgot to include the errors.  I get the
following error when trying to install kpackage or kirq for the KDE desktop.
Can someone help?
Gbrdman

checking for working aclocal... found
checking for working autoconf... found
checking for working automake... found
checking for working autoheader... found
checking for working makeinfo... found
checking for gcc... gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -O2 -Wall -s) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (gcc -O2 -Wall -s) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for c++... c++
checking whether the C++ compiler (c++ -O2 -Wall -s) works... no
configure: error: installation or configuration problem: C++ compiler cannot create executables.