[ale] Off topic

Williams, Jim jwilliam at accu-tech.com
Tue Jul 21 09:23:09 EDT 1998

Don't get me wrong.  There are still plenty of required math classes for a
BSCS at SPSU, only three more and you have a math minor.  Many at SPSU do
get a math minor.  I am just one of those people that do not enjoy the math
part as much.  I can do it but I enjoy it about as much as a trip to the
dentist.  I just realize we do not take as much as they do at GATech.
After reading all of these comments it sounds to me like most schools ARE
still teaching what needs to be taught to CS majors.  I sure hope so.  I do
not want to be short changed here.  Like some of you have said though, it
depends on the person.
I am glad to here the UGA Dept is strong.  I never looked into the school
because it was to far for a commuter student.

Jim Williams
Business Systems Analyst
Accu-Tech Corporation
jwilliam at accu-tech.com