[ale] Moving Right Along..

Ben Scherrey scherrey at gte.net
Mon Jul 20 16:33:15 EDT 1998

Really?!?!? What aspects of the kernel had problems? I've been running
Linux 2.0.34 and 2.0.35 for the last couple of months (35 for the last
week) built under the last release of egcs 1.0.3a without any problems.
Is there something I should be looking out for?

	thanx & later,

		Ben Scherrey
		Proteus Technologies, Inc.