[ale] Printer Questions

Nick Lucent nlucent at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 18 22:29:19 EDT 1998

On Sat, 18 Jul 1998, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:

really? Everyone Ive known that prints to win from linux has samba
installed in order to print, I dont know if they put the script in theyre
printcap or what, but Ive heard that it was a pain in the butt, but like I
said Ive never printed to win from linux
Nick

Q: How many Microsoft programmers does it take to screw in a light bulb?
A: Just one, theyre good at screwing things up.
         -Someone on a.t-s.r