[ale] Dial up Login

Bob Kruger bkruger at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 17 07:48:08 EDT 1998

Is there anyone in this newsgroup who has had success with dial in access
to a Linux server running Samba and/or Mars_nwe from Win95 machines?  If
so, has anyone been able to remap shares on the Linux server as drives on
the Win95 machines after the dial up is made, and edit or access files as
though they had logged into a server on a ethernet network?

I am considering taking this on as a side project, and was hoping to find
someone with a little experience so I would not have to start from
scratch... ;-)

Any help of assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards - Bob Kruger