[ale] Job

Eric Z. Ayers eric at compgen.com
Wed Jul 15 06:38:49 EDT 1998

I don't think anyone has a problem with putting job postings on the
list, unless it's some kind of MAKE MONEY FAST type of scheme, or
completely unrelated to Linux.  I take it the real purpose for posting
this job is for a programmer to come and infiltrate an organization in
the guise of an NT programmer and convert everyone to Linux...

-Eric.