[ale] Need help finding PERL resource

Mir Shafiqul Islam mir at oisp.gsu.edu
Tue Jul 14 11:25:19 EDT 1998

> My main glitch is getting the Perl program to "remember" the
> orignal URL, since I want to intercept any call (not just from a link
> on another page). I am having major brain flatulence on this
> problem.  Can anyone help?

I am not sure about the other pop up stuff, but you can setup a cookie, at
the first time when the user visits for that session, put an expiry
date/time for 15 mins or a resonable time. Then have the perl script check
for a cookie. If the cookie is not there, pop up disclaimer AND setup a
cookie in user machine. If there is a cookie the script will not pop up
disclaimer.

Did it make sese ?

--
Mir S Islam