[ale] X-emacs, et tu ?!

Elijah Underwood elijahu at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 14 10:09:06 EDT 1998

Problems come in threes, so what's next, harddrive failure?

the x-emacs rpm that I downloaded off of SuSE's ftp site (xe_exec.rpm)
installed fine. when I try to launch x-emacs, however, I get a flash on
the screen, then an error saying there was a seg fault and to look for
the core dump. Only there is no core dump that I can find. Does anyone
have a clue as to what's going on here? I didn't have any problems
getting x-emacs to work on my computer at work. Just rpm -Uvh 'd it and
voila.

Elijah Underwood
elijahu at mindspring.com