[ale] doh! stupid rpm's..

Linux Idiot esoteric at denali.atlnet.com
Tue Jul 14 08:50:43 EDT 1998

Blake Sorensen wrote:

> >I understand that there are some kde specific libraries you must have
> >installed to run kpilot.  Are you on the pilot list?
>
> Allright - that's some information I would like to get. Could you send me the subscription info?

The pilot-unix mailing list is for discussion and idea-sharing for those
interested in using the US Robotics Pilot PDAs with UNIX systems. This
includes people who are interested in helping to develop tools to allow
the
Pilot to operate with UNIX, and possibly to develop an SDK for the Pilot
for Unix.

All postings to the list should be sent to the address

        pilot-unix at lists.best.com

Commands, such as subscribe or unsubscribe requests should be sent to
the
address

        pilot-unix-request at lists.best.com

Note that there are two list modes - normal (you receive each message as
it
is sent) and digest. The default mode is digest mode. To subscribe to
the
digest, send an email message with the single word "subscribe" in the
message body to "pilot-unix-request at lists.best.com". To subscribe to the
normal list, use the word "subsingle" in the message body. You can also
get
a list of commands which the list server understands by sending mail
with
the single word "help" in the body to the -request address.

If you have administrative questions or requests which require the
intervention of a person, please send those to

        pilot-unix-owner at lists.best.com.

There is also a Hypermail archive of this mailing list, which is
maintained by Chris Stevens, albert at acm.rpi.edu. The URL to access
that archive is

        http://www.acm.rpi.edu/~albert/pilot/

Please note that the hypermail archive is not run by me, and all
questions regarding it should be directed to Chris.

Thanks for joining our list!

Matthew Cravit, List Owner
pilot-unix mailing list
pilot-unix-owner at lists.best.com

Until later: Geoffrey		esoteric at denali.atlnet.com

You mean you paid MONEY for Service Pack '98????