[ale] Mail configuration (repeat)

Vaidhyanathan Mayilrangam vaidhys at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 13 15:35:18 EDT 1998

Hi All,

 Sorry for missing Subject in previous mail

  I have three small problems with my mail configuration.

 1. I just set up exim with mutt and tkrat. I am able to send mail
through mutt, but tkrat gives '550 Permission denied'.

 2. All mails sent from my machine have From address as my machine
name. Will adding return-path to muttrc ensure that reply will work ?

 3. I have two mail accounts. One at ISP and one at yahoo. I want to
POP all the mails from ISP to my local machine. I want the yahoo mail
to be in sync with my mail box.( I use yahoo to check on the messages
 in office too) How can it be done ?

 Thanks in advance,
 Vaidhy