[ale] Sendfax and procmail

Nick Lucent nlucent at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 10 20:11:52 EDT 1998

As everyone know I recently got faxing to work through linux, now I would
like to take it one step further.
All the incoming faxes are mailed to root, who is aliased to my user
account nlucent, with the subject line "fax received from_
xxxxxxxxxx" (Where the xxx is a phone number) what I would like to do is
setup procmail so that when I receive this mail it gets put into a
different folder, uudecodes it, and then renames the file to the phone
number in the header. Does anyone know if this is possible or how
difficult it would be to implement?

Nick Lucent

           What is mind?  No matter.  What is matter?  Never mind.
                    -- Thomas Hewitt Key, 1799-1875