[ale] image converter.

Josh Murrah jmurrah at spaceghost.salug.org
Thu Jul 9 15:32:49 EDT 1998

Mir,

     Look for a package called ImageMagik ( spelling may be off).. it has
a full suite of commandline tools, and a lot of add-on packages including
thumbnailing setups.

Happy webdesigning,

Josh Murrah, jmurrah at salug.org, http://jmurrah.salug.org, ICQ 4613433
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.